How to Lead in Uncertain Times - Ford Taylor
Mar 06, 2021
In this session I interview a well known and seasoned leader (Ford Taylor of Transform Lead) on how to lead and make decisions in the midst of uncertainty.
We refer to an upcoming ONLINE Leadership Transformation Workshop with Ford on March 25-26. Find out more here.
Here's the questions that we covered:
- What is your leadership role/responsibility
- What has been the hardest decision recently you have had to make?
- How did you make it?
- What do you do when there is great uncertainty, no perfect answer, things you need to decide, and God is silent about specifics?
- Have you gotten decisions wrong? How do you lead knowing you won’t be right all the time and people/outcomes can be brutal?
- How do you overcome fear of failure or what people will say?
- How do you stay humble and not hard-hearted in most of adversity and/or injustice?
Find out more about Heaven in Business membership at HeaveninBusiness.com/events.
Ford is the founder of Transformational Leadership, a sought-after keynote speaker, the author of Relactional Leadership and directs a charitable international effort to provide Transformational Leadership to emerging countries worldwide. Ford Taylor solves complex business issues through solution-driven leadership training that embodies the interpersonal focus, agility, adaptability, and innovation required in today’s dynamic marketplace.
Ford continues to show leaders how to lead others and how to manage the processes, systems, and procedures around them. Ford and his wife of 37 years, Sandra, live in College Station, Texas. They are blessed with three lovely daughters, Whitney, Emily, and Quincy.